Friday 5 November 2010

Helloooooo Penguins!

Hey guys! Itsa me, Coolgem50! As you can see, the blog has just re-opened (Do you like it?) with a completely new look! There are only 2 pages up (At the moment) and cataloueu icons. They will be available soon :) Anyway, we have found our new blogger! Meet...

Krauq Eitreb!






Krauq Eitreb will be blogging here at Club Penguin Carnival from now on :] Yes thats right, we have a new name! We are now Club Penguin Carnival! Thanks for the name, Slidoo! :] We will still be doing some work to it over the next few days, but for now, enjoy Club Penguin Carnival!

-Coolgem50

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I view your blog lots and lots :P Sorry I never comment! Do you want a free blog design. I'll do it to the colors you currently have. Sorry I'm not signed into my blogger account. My website is clubpenguinadventure.com, so plz comment there if yes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new blog,good luck to the new blogger!Unlucky i didnt make it thought :(

    ReplyDelete