Wednesday 28 July 2010

Pin reviwed by you!

Hello penguins around club penguin! There is a new reviewed by you! Last week, club penguin asked you what your favorite pin was, and Friitzee08 said:

I've collected a lot of pins over the year. And they're all so great. But, I prefer a special one. Like the recycle pin! It's a small symbol, but it changes the world by a %100. I'm pretty sure it's made out of recycled stuff from the recycle center near the mine (; Each pin, I have stands for something. So, I try to wear a new one everyday to show my 'pin-spirit'!




Cool! Congrats Friitzee08 ! This week, they want to know your suggestions for upcomming stamp! My buddy, kraang, said a friendship stamp! You have to get 100 buddys to have it! Good idea kraang!

-Coolgem50

No comments:

Post a Comment