Tuesday 29 March 2011

Bits and Bolts new game! :D

Hey guys, details on the new game right here from Krauqy! Its my first time playing the game, so I really needed to look closely at the game to make my guide for you guys! Here is the *exciting* opening for the game!
Here are the instructions - I had to look at them meself! (hehe) :)
So, we basically just need to use our simple maths to find combinations! Bolts will fall from the top of the screen, and we need to get the correct combo. To find the needed combination, is a little blue pixel following our mouse! So as shown at the top right of our instructions, the blue pixel is labelled '3', and the bolts in red and yellow add up to 3, right? right. 'Nuff said.
Here is some gameplay from the beginning of the game. :) pretty graphics, right? :D I failed a bit though, look at that low level and low score. :S I kept on going until I had to have me dinner, xD , and I got up to level 8! :D
Yay! Go me! xD Have fun on the game, but for now,
I'LL JUST HAVE TO SEE YA SOON! ;)
Bye guys,
~Kruuqy! XD



No comments:

Post a Comment