Saturday 14 August 2010

Mountain expedition reviewed by you!

Hello! Last week, club penguin wanted to know what challanges you think you would face on the way up the mountain, and Dry Ice124 said:

I always love new things on Club Penguin. I also love exploring new things. I'm going to love the mountain exploration. I wish there would be challenges to face and solve for the event. Maybe like saving or helping other penguins on the mountain or exploring new parts and places of the mountain like a cave or a tunnel! There's going to be a lot of exploration and adventure! I'm so excited!!





Congrats Dry Ice124! This week, CP would like to know what you think about igloos! What's your favorite kind of igloo to decorate? Hmmm... mine must be the theatre igloo! I love it! What about you?

-Coolgem50

No comments:

Post a Comment