Wednesday 25 August 2010

Community Helper reviewed by you!

There is a new reviewed by you! Thanks to your generosity, a new school is going to make a BIG difference in the community of Haiti. Club Penguin asked what you've done to help others in your own community and Reenabean98 said:

I love to help make a difference. My favorite way to help is by growing my hair! When my hair is 10 inches longs, I braid it and send it to Locks of Love, and they make it into a wig for people with cancer. It gives me a new look and I feel great that I did something good for someone else!




Congrats Reenabean98, and well done for helping the community! The fair is returning (YES!) so the question this week is, what are you looking forward to the most in the fair? The puffle circus! =D

-Coolgem50

No comments:

Post a Comment