Tuesday 4 May 2010

Medieval day reviewed by you

The new reviewed by you is out! Last week CP asked what you were most looking forward to at the Medieval Party and Matthewmdm3 said:

This year, I am looking forward to the knight's quest the most! That was so fun last year. I remember participating in the quest, and at the end I got a surprise! I am also looking forward to the tree house and the dragon! I enjoy pretending to save the princess with my buddies! When we are done, we go to the "vault" filled with treasures and pretend to take some as a reward.



Congrats mathewmdm3! In other news, the squid lid has won the vote, and will be comming some time in june! adventure party? who knows! Next week CP want to know about the hardest puzzle you have solved...

-Coolgem50

No comments:

Post a Comment